The Soul Fitness Mind Body Studios 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is designed for experienced 200 hour certified yoga teachers to advance your knowledge of yoga philosophies, cultivate superior teaching skills and nurture your authentic teaching style. This comprehensive training program will take your teaching and personal practice to a new intensity that is fulfilling and inspirational.
- Deepen your knowledge of yoga philosophies and understand how to apply these teachings into your classes and to offer yoga on a one to one basis.
- Learn transformational teaching methodologies that expand your teaching skills to offer your students and clients an inspiring experience that allows you to provide practices that tap into the subtle qualities of yoga that make it a meaningful experience.
- Understand the anatomy of the subtle body and how to use this insight to assist your students and clients to harness wellness from the inside out.
- Build on your knowledge of anatomy and how to relate this information to maximize each posture, provide modifications and design a unique practice for all students and clients.
- Develop skills to work with special populations and create your own specialized niche.
- Learn how to develop your own personal practice using all eight limbs for your own spiritual growth and well being.
Our yoga teacher training program offers students the opportunity to receive level 1 of the Holy Fire Usui Reiki Certification.
If you wish to receive a copy of the full course syllabus please email Lisa at Soulfitness@shaw.ca
Investment: $4200.00 + GST*
The commitment for this training is one weekend per month over 12 months:
September 14, 15, and 16
October 12, 13, and 14
November 16, 17, and 18
December 7, 8, and 9
Janaury 18, 19, and 20
February 8, 9, and 10
March 15, 16, and 17
April 12, 13, and 14
May 24, 25, and 26
June 21, 22, and 23
July 12, 13, and 14
August 9, 10, and 11
Initial deposit of $500.00 GST due at time of registration.
Receive $500.00 off of your investment if registration is received by August 1, 2018.
Includes required books and manual*
The hours per weekend are:
Friday`s 5:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Saturday`s 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday`s 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Before August 1, 2018: 12 payments of $267.00 GST per month.
After August 18 , 2018: 12 payments of 310.00 GST per month.
To register, please fill in the application form (so we can learn more about you) and either email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the studio: