Guiding Needle Acupuncture
Practitioner: Thomas Nerbas, R.Ac, PFT
From a Chinese medical perspective, true health is a constant state of relaxation in the body, it is the existence of nutrient rich, highly oxygenated blood coursing undeterred through the entire body. Such a body does not experience chronic fatigue, chronic pain, chronic indigestion or, chronic anything. Blood vessels will be vasodilated allowing the circulatory system to do its job uninhibited, there is radiant skin, and a lack of acidity in the body. Acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine stimulates the body’s own intrinsic internal resources, enhancing the body to heal itself from the inside-out.
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) archaeological evidence dates as far back as 5000 years. During the Stone Age in China stone knives and pointed rocks were used to relieve pain and diseases. TCM is based on Taoism (way of life) practices including acupuncture, herbal medicine, moxibustion, cupping, tina, qigong, sexology and food therapy. Acupuncture uses have been recognized by the World Health Organization in the late 1970's to treat nearly 48 familiar ailments which includes but is not limited to:
- Neuromusculoskeletal conditions like arthritis, carpel tunnel syndrome, muscular stiffness and pain anywhere in the body, neuralgia, dizziness.
- Psychological and emotional disorders such as anxiety, insomnia and depression.
- Disorders of the circulatory system, such as arteriosclerosis, anemia, angina pectoris, and hypertension.
- Respiratory disorders like allergies, emphysema, sinusitis, bronchitis.
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as ulcers, food allergies, constipation, irritable bowel disorder, anorexia, gastritis, chronic diarrhea, indigestion and intestinal weakness.
- Addictions and substance abuse concerns which includes but is not limited to addictions of alcohol, nicotine, drugs, cravings, limited beliefs and fears.
Why do so many people go through years of therapy only to repeat the same patterns? That which is resisted, denied, suppressed or feared is a profound call for change. The conscious everyday thinking mind is capable of holding onto certain beliefs (reality overlays) while simultaneously the subconscious or unconscious mind may be sending out old data which attracts the same old energy patterns and life experiences.
Acupuncture has the ability to access and facilitate releasing the underlying emotions and belief patterns embedded within the physiology, which created decoherent states of being. To be transformed spiritually is to be whole with respect to all challenges which are actually expansion opportunities. All transformation is self transformation. Transformation employs vibrations and not disease; shifting from life denying to vital life affirming vibration is truly transformational.
Complimentary initial first visit consultation, intake form completion, diagnosis, treatment plan
Single 45 minute session = $70
Pre Paid Package of 6 (45 min) sessions = 5% discount
Pre Paid Package of 12 (45 min) sessions = 10% discount
To Book an appointment with Thomas, click on the icon below: